Friday, February 20, 2015

5 Minute Reading from Daily Lit Review

Earlier in the semester, I signed up and created an account on the website for Daily Lit. I have enjoyed reading the samples of the novel I chose each day. I decided to have the website send me the next section of the novel, (Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom), on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I am currently on Chapter 2 of the novel, and just received section 11 today, (Friday, February 20th, 2015). As I mentioned in my previous post about this daily reading adventure, there are 65 sections total. I should be finished with it by early summer.

The actual story that I chose to read is slower than I expected it be. As I am only on Chapter 2, not much has happened yet, but I'm hoping that this changes soon. The best part about the Daily Lit program is that I can keep up with my readings no matter where I am. When I receive my next section, I always receive it in an email. I can then access my email account through my phone and read my new section while in the car, before class, or at home. It only takes a few minutes of my day to get caught up, which works well with my busy schedule! I look forward to receiving my next daily reading section.

No comments:

Post a Comment