Sunday, January 25, 2015

Writing Kit

I found the following 3 items to use for my low tech writing kit at my local Target store. At this point in the school year, they did not have any pencil grips or rubber stamps for sell. However, I was able to find the rest of the materials.

 The pencil set above costs $2.49 at Target. Each pencil has a large soft grip that makes it more comfortable for students to write.

 These Papermate Inkjoy pens come in a variety of colors and package sizes. This 4 count pack includes the colors pink, dark blue, light blue, and green. They make it easier to organize your notes and cost $2.19 at Target.




Finally, I found this 2 sided dry-erase board set from Crayola. One side is black and the other side is white. The kit includes an 8 count pack of brightly colored dry-erase crayons. It is $9.99 at Target and will help students with their handwriting skills and letter/number practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment