Thursday, January 27, 2011

My World

I am a total Florida girl. I was born in Orange Park and raised in Jacksonville, where I have lived for my entire life. With this being said, I have seen my fair share of the Sunshine State. I have always wanted to keep the planet clean, and I do whatever I can to keep it that way. Once, when I was in second grade, my friends and I noticed how dirty the playground was. We spent our entire recess period picking up as much trash as we possibly could so it would look better. The other students thought we were being stupid and that we should have left all of the garbage. All of the teachers, however, were proud of our efforts and applauded our determination for having a cleaner school. It made me feel really good about myself as well. Even today, I have maintained my efforts of having a cleaner environment. I believe that I have made a difference in the world, one small step at a time. Would anyone care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment